• PURPLE BOW LINE.
• NAVY JAQUARD FABRIC, WOVEN WITH WHITE MICRO DOTS.
• FABRIC QUALITY – 100% LONG STAPLED COMPACT COTTON DOUBLE 100’S. WITH NEW AND INNOVATIVE MECHANICAL STRETCH.
• MACHINE WASHABLE. NON-IRON PATENTED ENVIRONMENTAL TREATMENT.
• SPLIT BACK YOKE ENSURES SMOOTH CONTOURED SHOULDERS, AND A GREATER RANGE OF MOTION.
• TAPED MAIN-SEAMS HELP THE SHIRT LOOK SHARP AND NEAT WASH AFTER WASH. NO WRINKLES.
• MODERN CUTAWAY COLLAR WITH A SOFT INTERLINING AND HIDDEN BUTTON DOWN.
• LONG SLEEVE. SOFT ROUND EDGE CUFF, WITH EXTRA BUTTONHOLE FOR CUFF LINKS.
• PEARL-LIKE BUTTONS, FOR A LUXURIOUS LOOK.
• CURVED HEM.
Purple Bow 49 Woman – 601 Navy pattern
CHF 106.90 incl. 7.7% VAT
A double 100’s jacquard fabric, woven with white dots on navy background for a modern and sophisticated look. Combine it with the full suit or with jeans. Either way it will serve you well. Our newly developed fabric is made with a mechanical stretch for better comfort. The mechanical stretch is a new innovative way of giving comfort to a 100% natural long stapled, compact cotton fabric. It will give natural elasticity to the shirt of up to 12% stretch the weft way, and still keep our great non-iron performance. This is innovative shirt-making at its best, and we enjoy taking part of it.